Warehouse Order Selectors/Selector de Orden
Denver, Colorado, United States
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly, and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to be a part of this journey!
The organization includes 2,230 stores, 23 distribution facilities, and 20 manufacturing plants with over 300,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is publicly owned with supermarkets across the country that includes Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw’s, Tom Thumb, United Supermarkets, United Express, Randalls, Albertson’s Market, Pavilions, Star Markets, Market Street, Carrs, Haggen, Lucky, Amigos, Andronico’s Community Markets, King’s, Balducci’s, and Albertson’s Market Street.
What you bring to the table:
· You love working in a fast-paced environment
· Being physically active at work is important to you – you’ll be moving & lifting a lot
· You take pride in the work you do, with every detail, whether big or small
· Working collaboratively with a team gives you energy
· You have or can obtain clearance to ride electric pallet jack and other equipment as necessary
· You are adaptable to working in varying work environments (freezer, refrigerator, warehouse floor, etc.)
· Being a part of your community matters
A Day in the Life:
As an Order Selector, no one day is ever the same. You are on-the-go throughout your entire shift, using a voice-controlled system to select full-case grocery, frozen and/or other perishable products using a ride-on electric pallet jack. You’ll palletize cases and prepare pallets to ship to your local store(s). All while being safety focused. The work you do, keeps our shelves stocked and America fed and healthy. If you’re ready to make a difference, let’s talk!
Our Cultural Principals
· Teamwork: “We always support and recognize each other”
· Learning: “We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others”
· Ownership: “We always take actions to drive our success
· Competition: “We always act with integrity to win over the customer”
· Inclusivity: “We always value everyone’s perspective”
· Compassion: “We always treat each other and our customers with kindness and respect”
The hourly rate for this position ranges from $22.61 to $26.60 per hour and will vary based on circumstances, including experience, qualifications, location and the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreement. Dependent on length of service and hours worked, benefits include, healthcare, sick pay, PTO/Vacation pay and retirement benefits (pension and/or 401k eligibility).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job and are not the official job description for the position. All employees must comply with Company, Division, and Store policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel may vary within store and/or from store to store and the official job description will be provided during the application process.
ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER