Warehouse Order Selectors/Selector de Orden
Denver, Colorado, United States
BASIC PURPOSE AND FUNCTION:
Efficiently handle the flow of merchandise throughout the distribution facility in an accurate, productive and safe manner. This is an entry level warehouse position responsible for selecting and palletizing cases of merchandise for shipment to retail grocery stores.
The essential job functions consist of constant lifting, walking, stooping, bending, and standing. A pre-employment physical abilities test will be required. Employees are held accountable to timed engineered production standard after a period of training.
Working environment may be wet, cold, freezing and/or may have sudden temperature changes. Repetitive lifting required. Weights vary depending on work assignments with a minimum of 50 lbs.
Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Must be accurate and detail oriented in selection of product from racks.
- Must be able to work well with other people - a team player.
- Must be able to lift, bend, push, pull, stoop, crouch, reach, and stand / walk on feet for up to 8-10-12 hours per day - REPETITIVELY .
- Willing to work in temperatures ranging between 100 degrees F – to -15 below zero.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Driving an electric pallet jack.
- Must maintain 100% production performance
- Ensure the product is stable and correctly stacked on the pallet.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are a 24-7 operation with shiftsng throughout the 24 hour day. Weekend and holiday availability is required. You must be 21 years of age to qualify for this position.
****When clicking the apply button below you will be directed to our Internal Applicant Tracking System. You will need to create login profile at the top right. Once that is established you will continue through the application process.
Please be sure to mark YES on the pre-screen Question 4 in regards to any prior work history. If you choose NO, it will not allow you to add your previous employment.
It is the policy of the Albertsons Companies to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression or any other legally protected status. We support a drug-free workplace - all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired. In addition, offers of employment are conditioned upon the successful completion of a criminal background screening, prior employment, education and license verification and possibly ergonomic testing based on position.